The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- Check out the WCIT December eNewsletter: 2014 Year in Review!
- Check out the Washington Council on International Trade's 2014 Year in Review!
- Trade Exec Wants Port Peace - (Puget Sound Business Journal, 12/5/14)
- New ‘Business-Blue’ Coalition Focuses on Protecting Washington’s Trade Status - (Puget Sound Business Journal, 12/5/14)
State of Trade Blog
- WCIT 2014 Year in Review
- A Big Week for Trade Policy
- Fighting for the Most Important Bank for Washington State Exports: the Ex-Im Bank
- WCIT's Dream Lunch with USTR Michael Froman