The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- Stay updated on spring trade policy events & developments with WCIT's March eNews
- Export-Import Bank Is a Safety Net for Many Small Businesses - (Yakima Herald-Republic, 3/21/15)
- REGISTER NOW: WCIT-PMSA Seattle City Council Candidate Forum, 4/29/15
- Don’t Let Seattle Politics Put Up Trade Barriers - (Puget Sound Business Journal, 3/13/15)
State of Trade Blog
- Ex-Im Reauthorization is a Capitol Idea!
- Did You Ever Know That You’re My (Trade) Hero, Dave Reichert?
- Re-energizing U.S.-India Trade Relations with a Flair
- Maritime Day 2015: Creating a Unified Voice for Washington’s Maritime Industry