The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- WCIT Sends Letter to Seattle City Council Urging Rejection of Anti-TPP Resolution
- Editorial: Exports-dependent economy on trade agenda - (Spokesman Review, 2/22/15)
- Breakthrough in Ports Dispute As Tentative Deal Is Reached - (Seattle Times, 2/21/15)
- Port Dispute 'Devastating' to Seattle Economy - (MyNorthwest.com, 2/20/15)
State of Trade Blog
- Re-energizing U.S.-India Trade Relations with a Flair
- Maritime Day 2015: Creating a Unified Voice for Washington’s Maritime Industry
- 2015 – Potentially WCIT’s Most Exciting Year Yet?
- WCIT 2014 Year in Review