The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- WCIT Signs Trade Benefits America Coalition Letter Urging House Ways & Means Committee to Pass the Congressional Trade Priorities and Accountability Act
- WCIT Applauds House Ways and Means Committee Passage of High Standard Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) Legislation
- WCIT Applauds Senate Finance Passage of High Standard TPA Legislation
- WCIT Sends Letter to Washington Congressional Delegation Urging Their Support of the Congressional Trade Priorities and Accountability Act
State of Trade Blog
- Trade Policy Isn't the Enemy!
- Washington State Companies Urge Congress to Renew TPA
- Ex-Im Reauthorization is a Capitol Idea!
- Did You Ever Know That You’re My (Trade) Hero, Dave Reichert?