The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- WCIT Celebrates Senate Passage of Trade Promotion Authority; Thanks Senators Murray and Cantwell for Their Leadership
- Trade Pact Vital to Washington Workers and Businesses - (Bellingham Herald, 5/15/15)
- John Kerry Visits Boeing, Defends Controversial Trade Deal - (Seattle Times, 5/19/15)
- Trans-Pacific Trade Deal At Critical Juncture - (Seattle Times, 5/16/15)
State of Trade Blog
- Trade Policy Isn't the Enemy!
- Washington State Companies Urge Congress to Renew TPA
- Ex-Im Reauthorization is a Capitol Idea!
- Did You Ever Know That You’re My (Trade) Hero, Dave Reichert?