The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- WCIT Takes Issue With Trump’s Comments on TPP – (Washington Ag Network, 7/1/16)
- WCIT Responds to Trump Remarks Against TPP
- 10 for 10, the Recent Fly-In for TPP – (AgInfo, 6/14/16)
- State would lose if we turn against trade – (The Seattle Times, 6/11/16)
State of Trade Blog
- Guest Post from US Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker: "Creating Washington State Jobs Through Trade"
- What’s in the TTIP - Pizza, Pasta and More Export to Europe!
- Raising a Toast to the EXIM Bank
- Let’s Celebrate TPP Signing Day!