The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- Trump Faces Hard Sell on Trade, Immigration in Blue Washington State – (The News and Observer, 5/26/16)
- More Than 100 Washington Employers Call on Congress to Support TPP
- WCIT President Eric Schinfeld Shares Why TPP Is a Good Deal for Washington on POTUS Satellite Radio
- New U.S. International Trade Commission Report Confirms Positive Impact of the Trans-Pacific Partnership on U.S. Economy
State of Trade Blog
- Guest Post from US Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker: "Creating Washington State Jobs Through Trade"
- What’s in the TTIP - Pizza, Pasta and More Export to Europe!
- Raising a Toast to the EXIM Bank
- Let’s Celebrate TPP Signing Day!