The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- Trade War With China? Washington State in Turmoil After New Tariffs - (Sputnik News, 2/11/16)
- Washington State Feeling Pain from US Trade Rift with China - (Asia Times, 2/10/16)
- Washington State Feeling Pain from U.S. Trade Rift with China - (News & Observer, 2/9/16)
- Brunell: Railroads Emphasize Innovation, Safety - (The Columbian, 2/9/16)
State of Trade Blog
- Let’s Celebrate TPP Signing Day!
- Sharing Stories at the WCIT Summer Luncheon
- A Big Win for Washington!
- Trade Policy Isn't the Enemy!