The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- Candidates Out of Sync With State on Trade Issues - (Yakima Herald, 4/28/16)
- WCIT Celebrates House Passage of Miscellaneous Tariff Bill, Thanks Rep. Reichert for His Leadership
- Washington State (and Tacoma) Need the TPP (The News Tribune, 4/22/16)
- Poll: Majority of Washington Voters Support TPP (Washington Ag Network, 4/22/16)
State of Trade Blog
- Guest Post from US Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker: "Creating Washington State Jobs Through Trade"
- WCIT is Hiring: Policy & Communications Manager
- What’s in the TTIP - Pizza, Pasta and More Export to Europe!
- Raising a Toast to the EXIM Bank