The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- WCIT Praises Senate Passage of Highway Bill and Export-Import Bank Reauthorization; Thanks Senators Murray and Cantwell for Their Leadership
- WCIT Praises Information Technology Agreement (ITA) Breakthrough
- Read the July Enewsletter: TPA, Freight and More!
- WCIT Hails State Legislature’s Passage of Transportation Funding for Completion of State Routes 167 and 509 and North Spokane Corridor
State of Trade Blog
- A Big Win for Washington!
- Trade Policy Isn't the Enemy!
- Washington State Companies Urge Congress to Renew TPA
- Ex-Im Reauthorization is a Capitol Idea!