The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- Trade Deal Could Mean Big Bump for Washington Cherry, Apple Growers - (Puget Sound Business Journal, 8/5/15)
- WCIT Celebrates Conclusion of Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Negotiations
- Editorial: Jobs, Diplomacy and Waiting in Traffic - (The Everett Herald, 9/23/15)
- Ballard Brewery Wants to Avoid Ex-Im Bank Beer Bust - (KIRO TV, 8/7/15)
State of Trade Blog
- Sharing Stories at the WCIT Summer Luncheon
- A Big Win for Washington!
- Trade Policy Isn't the Enemy!
- Washington State Companies Urge Congress to Renew TPA