The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- WCIT Disappointed as Congressional Deadline Passes on Ex-Im Bank, But Remains Optimistic for Reauthorization
- WCIT Thanks Senators Murray and Cantwell for Introducing the National Multimodal Freight Policy & Investment Act
- Nicaragua Canal Viewed as Small Threat to Evergreen State’s International Trade - (The News Tribune (Tacoma), 6/28/15)
- Senate Passes ‘Fast Track’ Trade Authority; Democrats’ Resistance Collapses - (Seattle PI, 6/24/15)
State of Trade Blog
- A Big Win for Washington!
- Trade Policy Isn't the Enemy!
- Washington State Companies Urge Congress to Renew TPA
- Ex-Im Reauthorization is a Capitol Idea!