The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- WCIT Applauds Introduction of High Standard Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) Bill; Criticizes Trade Opponents’ Failure to Embrace Legislation That Both Creates Jobs and Promotes US Values
- Slight Bipartisan Majority of Governors Urge Ex-Im Renewal (Politico Pro, 4/14/15)
- WCIT Applauds Governor Inslee for His Leadership on Export-Import Bank Reauthorization
- Pacific Trade Fight Makes for Local Discomfort - (Crosscut, 4/1/15)
State of Trade Blog
- Trade Policy Isn't the Enemy!
- Washington State Companies Urge Congress to Renew TPA
- Ex-Im Reauthorization is a Capitol Idea!
- Did You Ever Know That You’re My (Trade) Hero, Dave Reichert?