The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- WCIT Highlights Alignment Between TPP & Democratic Platform on Trade
- DNC Day One: More Bad News for TPP Backers – (The Seattle Times, 7/26/16)
- Policy Today Podcast: Trade, and Trade Agreements, are Hugely Important to Washington's Economy
- Monday Memo – (The Seattle Times, 7/18/16)
State of Trade Blog
- Rapid Response: WCIT Responds to Dean Baker Remarks against TPP
- Wins for Washington: A Fireside Chat with Secretary Jewell About TPP
- New Study! 6 Ways TPP Benefits Washington State
- Guest Post from US Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker: "Creating Washington State Jobs Through Trade"