The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- The Two Parties Don't Have to Disagree on Everything - (The News Tribune, 1/25/15)
- Updating Trade Agreement Is Vital to State - (Kitsap Sun, 1/21/15)
- Editorial: Congress Should Enact Trade Promotion Authority - (Seattle Times, 1/20/15)
- Businesses Complain of Delays at West Coast Ports - (Spokesman Review, 1/15/15)
State of Trade Blog
- Maritime Day 2015: Creating a Unified Voice for Washington’s Maritime Industry
- 2015 – Potentially WCIT’s Most Exciting Year Yet?
- WCIT 2014 Year in Review
- A Big Week for Trade Policy