The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- New Northwest Port Alliance Faces Competition - (King 5, 1/20/16)
- January 2016 eNews - WCIT 2016 Policy Priorities
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Could Benefit Local Economy - (KAPP TV.com (Yakima), 1/26/16)
- WCIT Unveils 2016 Policy Priorities; Pledges to Intensify TPP Advocacy Efforts
State of Trade Blog
- Let’s Celebrate TPP Signing Day!
- Sharing Stories at the WCIT Summer Luncheon
- A Big Win for Washington!
- Trade Policy Isn't the Enemy!