The Washington Council on International Trade (WCIT) is the only organization in Washington dedicated exclusively to advocating for public policies that increase our state's international competitiveness. On behalf of its members — manufacturers, retailers, service providers, farmers & ranchers, non-profit organizations and individuals – WCIT advocates for strong, pro-trade policies and investments that benefit Washington's small, medium and large employers and that create jobs for Washington residents.
- WCIT Celebrates Appointment of US Representative Dave Reichert as US House Ways and Means Trade Subcommittee Chair
- WCIT Launches Web Advocacy Platform to Encourage Members of Congress to Consider the TPP
- Unions Mobilize to Stop Trans-Pacific Trade Deal - (Crosscut, 11/17/2015)
- Opinion: Pass Trade Pact, Open Up Asian Markets - (Puget Sound Business Journal, 11/13/15)
State of Trade Blog
- Sharing Stories at the WCIT Summer Luncheon
- A Big Win for Washington!
- Trade Policy Isn't the Enemy!
- Washington State Companies Urge Congress to Renew TPA